This Carrot and Radish Salad with Lime Ginger Dressing is ready in no time. The colors are so vibrant and lovely that they speak for themselves. The veggies have such a great crispness to them.
Carrot and Radish Salad with Lime Ginger Dressing [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- A thumb sized piece of ginger, finely grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon raw sweetener
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 carrots, sliced into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 6 cups baby spinach
- For the dressing, combine the ginger, lime juice, maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place your prepared veggies into different bowls.
- Pour the dressing evenly over the veggies and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add your spinach to a bowl, add your marinated veggies, mix well and serve. Or layer your veggies as I did in the picture shown. It tastes great either way.