Who doesn’t love a bit of banana bread and equally who doesn’t love how easy it is to make?! This banana bread is the perfect moist and soft texture packed with chunks of caramel cashew bar. Its full of protein, low in sugar as well as being gluten free.
Caramel Cashew Banana Bread [Vegan]
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 flax eggs
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 protein bar, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mash the bananas with the back of a fork.
- Add the flax eggs to the mixture one by one and mix these until fully incorporated along with the maple syrup.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Stir through the protein bar chunks, then transfer your cake mixture into the loaf tin, then bake in the oven for around 30 minutes.
- Once your loaf is ready, allow to cool completely then serve with your favorite toppings!