These cacao and sesame balls are a nut-free snack that totally holds their own when it comes to their nutritional superpowers AND they only take 15 minutes to make, so they are a bit of an all-around winner in the snacks stakes!
Cacao and Sesame Balls [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free]
- 12 dates (pitted)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Remove pits from dates and place all ingredients (saving 1-2 tablespoons sesame for rolling) into a food processor.
- Blend until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed together.
- Using hands and approximately 1 tablespoon of mixture to roll into 8 balls.
- Roll balls in remaining sesame seeds to decorate.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes and then store in a refrigerator.
- Raw Cacao