This recipe is super high in protein and can easily function as a pre-workout power snack. One can never have too many raw vegan cookie dough bites recipes, right?
High-Protein Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Bites [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup of dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons of cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (or extra dates to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan crystal salt or sea salt
- Combine cashews and oats in the food processor fitted with an S-blade. Process until finely ground.
- Add dates and mix again.
- Add cacao nibs, maple syrup, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Shape the dough into small cookie dough bites.
- Enjoy these little ones right away or place them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes or longer to harden
These Cacao Nib Cookie Dough Bites will stay fresh for at least 2 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator (if you can stop yourself from eating them all!).