This DIY cacao-coconut-pistachio bark takes just a couple of minutes to make and is the perfect after-dinner cap, hostess gift, addition to granola or vegan yogurt, pre-workout fuel, breakfast, dinner…. Really, it’s so insanely good. It’s good all the time.
Cacao Coconut Pistachio Bark [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/4 tablespoon maple syrup
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan over medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in cocoa powder.
- Pour into a small shallow dish (like a reusable glass storage container) and drop in pistachios.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes until set. Use the sharp tip of a knife to fracture the chocolate and enjoy!