These buffalo chickpeas are quick, easy, and only contain 3 ingredients! They're a great on salads, in sandwiches, or eaten as a snack on their own. They're also healthy because beans are a super food. They are rich in protein, fiber, and antioxidants. According to some, they may aid in disease prevention too! These buffalo chickpeas are one of many creative ways to add beans to your diet.
Buffalo Roasted Chickpeas [Vegan]
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1- 15oz can garbanzo beans
- Preheat oven to 450ᵒF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (optional).
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans. Pat dry with towel.
- Spread garbanzo beans onto baking sheet.
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt the vegan butter.
- Add hot sauce and stir until combined.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the beans.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, until browned.
- Buffalo Sauce
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Total Calories: 580 | Total Carbs: 60 g | Total Fat: 37 g | Total Protein: 14 g | Total Sodium: 1950 g | Total Sugar: 0 g Note: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile
hi everyone! so, i made this with earth balance butter and frank\’s redhot, and i found that 30 minutes was way too long, personally. mine came out very brown and some black. i\’d recommend 20 – 25 minutes instead, and a liiittle more sauce if you like a strong buffalo flavor instead of a slight tingle
Michelle Collins Maxey