Who knew you can make buffalo wings out of cauliflower? Though obviously not the same as regular wings, these buffalo cauliflower wings are still super flavorful and so much healthier. Give them a shot!
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings [Vegan]
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk (almond or soy)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot sauce or buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Wash the cauliflower and cut the florets off the main stem of the cauliflower so that they resemble drumsticks and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the milk, water, flour, garlic powder, cumin, and salt until it forms a batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets in the batter, shake off the excess batter and place on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes turning the florets over halfway.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven.
- In another bowl pour the hot sauce and toss the florets in the sauce until each piece is coated in sauce.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.