This pizza is to die for. It is spicy, savory, and crunchy. The blue cheeze spread really makes this pizza – it tastes really close to blue cheese (most people wouldn't know, really!). For such an impressive meal, it's not that difficult to bring together and it's really worth it.
Buffalo Cauliflower Pizza With Blue Cheeze Spread [Vegan]
Blue Cheeze Spread:
- 1/2 block of extra firm tofu, crumbled into small pieces with your hands
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon vegan sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon vegan poultry seasoning
- Salt to taste
Buffalo Cauliflower Wings:
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pizza crust
- 1 recipe of Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- 1 recipe of Tofu Blue Cheeze Spread
- Place the tofu crumbles into a medium bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Chill until ready to use or keep out for the pizza!
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray a glass 9x13-inch casserole dish with olive oil.
- Whisk almond milk and chickpea flour together. Dredge cauliflower pieces into flour mixture and place in the sprayed dish. Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While that’s cooking, mix together the Frank’s, Sriracha sauce, arrowroot, salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, toss cauliflower with Frank’s/Sriracha mix and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Spread a layer of tofu blue cheeze spread on the prepared crust. Spread the buffalo cauliflower wings out on top of the blue cheeze spread.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until heated thoroughly. Remove from oven and serve hot.