This is a nice simple recipe, that is a great healthy way to flavor up brussel sprouts. Pair this with any of your favorite vegan meals, or enjoy as a nice snack.
Brussels Sprouts with Turmeric [Vegan]
- 17 1/2 ounces brussels sprouts
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon vegan butter (optional)
- Baby spinach leaves for decorations
- Preheat oven to 390°F. Trim bottom of Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Mix the sprouts in a bowl with the condiments, olive oil and vegan butter.
- Put them in a covered baking tray for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Taste, and add more salt and pepper if necessary. Enjoy!
- Brussels Sprouts
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile