Who would have ever thought you could make couscous with broccoli? It's amazing!
Broccoli Couscous [Vegan]
- 200 grams broccoli
- 70 grams carrot
- 120 grams couscous
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- half a lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- pine nuts, mint, oregano and pepper
- Mash the broccoli in the blender until it becomes "rice". Cook the couscous according to the packaging instructions.
- Season with salt and pepper, put the garlic powder, half the lemon juice and half the oil. Stir well. In a non-stick frying pan, add the ground broccoli, grated carrot, garlic, herbs, salt, pepper and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Then add the mustard, the remaining oil and lemon. After getting one last boil, remove from heat. In the pan with the broccoli add the couscous, pine nuts and stir to combine.
- Serve with freshly cut herbs.