Bok Choy and Shiitake Mushrooms such an awesome pair! There are many ways to cook this and the outcome is always great.
Bok Choy With Shiitake Mushrooms [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Bok Choy With Shiitake Mushrooms [Vegan]
- 1 large pack baby bok choy, cleaned and cut in half
- 7 pieces dried shiitake, rehydrated and sliced
- 1 small shallot, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Peanut oil
How to Prepare Bok Choy With Shiitake Mushrooms [Vegan]
- Heat oil using high heat in a wok, then stir-fry and cook the shiitake mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and shallots then stir-fry until fragrant and garlic turns light brown.
- Add the baby bok choy, pour the soy sauce, Chinese cooking wine, and sugar then continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes or until bok choy is cooked and wilted. Season with freshly ground black pepper then serve.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.