Lemonade is great all year, but with the warmer weather approaching it becomes even more refreshing and delicious! Add some blueberries to make an amazing infusion of flavor.
Blueberry Lemonade [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Blueberry Lemonade [Vegan]
- 4 3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (from 4–5 large lemons)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- Ice, as needed
How to Prepare Blueberry Lemonade [Vegan]
- In a large pitcher, mix together 4 1/2 cups water with lemon juice.
- Heat the blueberries, 1/4 cup water, and erythritol in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring the blueberry mixture to a simmer and allow to simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove the blueberry mixture from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a large blender, blend the blueberry mixture on high until you have a smooth purée.
- Add the blueberry purée to the lemonade and stir until well combined. Strain if desired.
- Serve over ice. May be stored in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 36 | Carbs: 26 g | Fat: 0.1 g | Protein: 0.5 g | Sodium: 0 mg | Sugar: 5.9 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.