Smoothies on their own are full of nutrition but put it in a bowl and you can pack up a lot more delicious stuff in it; nuts, berries, coconut flakes, chia, or hemp seeds. Oh, the possibilities are endless! This Blueberry-Banana Smoothie Bowl is no exception. This stuff will keep you filled with healthy protein and satisfy you with delicious vitamin-packed fruits!
Blueberry-Banana Smoothie Bowl [Vegan]
For the Bowl:
- 3/4 cup plain vegan coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen medium-sized banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Fruit of choice (figs, raspberries, and blackberries work well!)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vegan honey alternative
- Combine yogurt, blueberries, banana, and milk in a blender and puree until smooth. Pour into a shallow bowl and top with your selected toppings.