While these chia seed puddings are not a solution to the heatwave, they do help and are nutritious. They are made with fresh blueberries and black magic grapes. If you have never heard of black magic grapes, they are sweet and low in acidity!
Black Magic Grape and Blueberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Black Magic Grape and Blueberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut cream/milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh black magic grapes
How to Prepare Black Magic Grape and Blueberry Chia Pudding [Vegan]
- In a bowl, mix well with a fork the chia seeds, almond milk, coconut cream, lime zest/juice and maple syrup. Set aside.
- In small blender or NutriBullet, purée the blueberries and grapes. When done, strain through a fine mesh strainer and hand mix this well into the almond mixture.
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes. Give it a last stir and transfer to cups or jars. Chill pudding cups for an hour or overnight. Note that it will be at its thickest chilled for 8-10 hours. Top servings with fresh fruit of choice.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.