Big chocolate chip pumpkin spice cookies are going to rock your world! These big cookies will perfume your house with the sweet aromas of fall!
Big Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Big Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies [Vegan]
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose unbleached flour
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cups vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, melted
- 3/4 cup vegan cane sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée (NOT pie filling! use the plain stuff)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon hot water
How to Prepare Big Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Cookies [Vegan]
- Add your melted butter, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin, vanilla, and hot water in a large mixing bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add your dry ingredients to the same bowl: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- Mix everything well and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes so that it's easier to form balls and pre-heat the oven to 370°F.
- Use a non-stick cookie sheet or spray one with non-stick spray and form large balls about the size of a golf ball. Place the cookies on the cookie sheet and smash them down into a large cookie shape!
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Per Serving: Calories: 234 | Carbs: 36 g | Fat: 10 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 103 mg | Sugar: 19 gNote: The information shown is based on available ingredients and preparation. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.