This Berry Parfait with Coconut Yogurt & Granola is so delicious and beautiful! It's the perfect breakfast and will instantly put a smile on your face!
Berry Parfait with Coconut Yogurt & Granola [Vegan]
- 1 cup mix blueberries & blackberries fresh or frozen, but thawed
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup plain plant-based yogurt
- 1 tablespoon erythritol, add more if needed
- 1 cup of granola
- 1 cup blueberries fresh to garnish
- Figs or other fresh fruit to garnish optional
- In a food processor, blend the cup of mixed berries with coconut water and maple syrup until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix with chia seeds.
- Divide into three parts by pouring 1/3 into a second bawl and 1/3 into your ready glasses or jars.
- Mix a cup of yogurt with a sweetener.
- Add 7 tablespoons of yogurt into the berry mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Add 3 tablespoons into the other bowl and stir thoroughly again.
- Adjust the taste to make sure they are sweet enough.
- Pour 1/2 of each mixture into your 2 glasses—darker first and lighter second.
- Top with granola, blueberries, and remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with fruits.
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile