Mornings can be rough. All the more reason to brighten up the start of your day with this beautiful breakfast bowl! It's loaded with good-for-you ingredients like bananas, mixed berries, coconut water, flaxseed meal, and oats, and the best part is it can be completely customized to your liking.
Beautiful Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowls [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Beautiful Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowls [Vegan]
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut water, or almond milk
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Fresh berries and/or sliced fruits (optional)
- Nuts (optional)
- Toasted seeds (optional)
- Dried coconut shreds (optional)
- Granola clusters or cereal (optional)
- Cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chips (optional)
How to Prepare Beautiful Berry Coconut Smoothie Bowls [Vegan]
- Combine all ingredients for the smoothies in a blender and blend until completely smooth. For an extra thick smoothie allow it to set for at least 30 minutes in fridge. Pour into bowls and serve with any toppings you'd like.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.