Most fruity cocktail drinks are made with artificial fruit flavors and excess sugar making them high in calories. You won’t find any artificial ingredients in this recipe. This berry cocktail recipe is made with real ingredients such as fresh blueberries and strawberries as well as freshly squeezed lime and orange juice. This recipe used a sauvignon blanc wine to make it a cocktail but if you are not a drinker you can omit the wine and drink it as a mocktail.
Berry Cocktail [Vegan]
- 1 1/3 cup fresh strawberries chopped
- 1 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 orange juiced
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 ounces Sauvignon Blanc or any white wine
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Add all of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until well combined.
- Serve with ice.
Per Serving: Calories: 191 | Carbs: 42 g | Fat: 1 g | Protein: 2 g | Sodium: 16 mg | Sugar: 32 g