The recipe for this berry cherry smoothie contains high amounts of potassium from the dark sweet cherries combined with vitamins C and K from the blueberries and strawberries to give you a smoothie packed with the essential daily vitamins you need. There's also some spinach added to the recipe in order to get your dose of daily greens in. This creamy smoothie is great to drink as a midday snack or before you hit the gym.
Berry Cherry Smoothie [Vegan]
- 1 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 cup vanilla cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar or bee free honee
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend on high until well combined.
- Serve immediately.