In a pizza rut? You need to try this unique BBQ Chickpea pie! It has two types of sauce, plenty of chickpeas, a kick from jalapeño, and some juicy pineapple. It's smoky, spicy, and sweet flavor will keep your taste buds guessing and your tummy happy.
BBQ Chickpea Pineapple Pizza [Vegan]
- 8 ounces store-bought pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1/2 of 1 15-ounce can of chickpeas
- Jalapeño, sliced
- Olive oil
- Herbs and spices
- Spray oil
- Tahini (optional)
- Place cookie sheet in the oven on 425°F.
- Mash chickpeas with a fork then mix in 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
- Lightly flour your work surface and your hands. Lightly sprinkle flour over your dough and form into a ball. Rotate dough clockwise while stretching out whatever dough is in the drive’s hand.
- Spray foil with oil, place stretched dough on the foil. You can coat the pizza crust edge with olive oil to make it golden.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pasta sauce on dough.Put BBQ chickpeas on top, then slices of jalapeño and pineapple. Bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Drizzle with oil or tahini. Serve.