This bread is a spin-off of the traditional banana bread, but infused with sweet chocolate and tart raspberry! This bread is great to serve at your next breakfast or brunch!
Banana-Chocolate and Raspberry Bread [Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free]
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup (or more) raspberries
- Preheat oven at 390ºF.
- Mix all dry ingredients. Add mashed bananas, milk, chocolate chips and mix again until everything is well incorporated. Add raspberries and mix again.
- Prepare your bread or muffin mold with coconut oil and/or parchment paper to avoid sticking. Spread mixture and bake for 30-40 minutes at 360°F, until it rises twice its size and a toothpick or knife comes out clean from the center.
- Let it cool down before cutting. Enjoy!!