These baked tofu bites are a great easy meal! They taste great cold too, so you can make them the night before, pack them away and have a perfect snack, lunch or dinner.
Baked Tofu Bites [Vegan]
- 1 14-ounce block tofu
- 1 Tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons Amino Acids or tamari
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Press the tofu for a good 30 minutes to get all the extra liquid out. This helps ensure that the tofu can pick up the marinade.
- Cut the tofu into bite size squares. Put them in a container with the sesame oil, aminos and nutritional yeast right over it. Close up the container and shake it around. If you have to cook it right away, go for it but if you have time, shake it around every now and again for the next two hours to make sure the marinade is getting over all the tofu.
- Preheat 400°F. Spread tofu on an ungreased pan (they have enough oil that they won't stick. Bake for about 45 minutes flipping them half way through. Feel free to bake up to an hour to get the consistency of tofu you like.