These lovely baked potatoes and peppers are complimented by onion and rosemary. The mixture of the flavors is amazing, and will make your kitchen smell wonderful as well! For a comforting and warm dinner, this recipe has all the answers.
Baked Potatoes and Peppers [Vegan]
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup peppers multicolored, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 4 1/3 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- Mix potatoes, peppers, onion, and rosemary in a bowl. In a separate bowl stir the paste with the oil, salt and pepper and some water and pour the potatoes in with it. Stir well and pour into a heatproof baking dish.
- Add the remaining water and bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for about 1 hour until the potatoes soften and get a nice color. You may need to add some warm water along the way. Watch the dish and act accordingly.
Serving with a nice salad is recommended!