This vegan avocado mousse recipe is super simple to make and totally delicious. Full of healthy fats to support the nervous system, it's super creamy and it also gives you beautiful skin and hair. It's wonderful for breakfast but it can also be a great healthy, sugar-free treat. You will love this vegan avocado mousse recipe. All you need to is blend everything up to have a delicious and healthy vegan treat. Feel free to add any other flavors that you like! Eat this as a snack, dessert or even a light breakfast, your hair, skin and nails will thank you.
3-Ingredient Coconut Avocado Mousse [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup young coconut flesh
- Cacao nibs for topping (optional)
- Blend all your ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Add a dash of filtered water or coconut water if needed.
- Pour in a nice glass and garnish with some cacao nibs and/or chocolate chunks.
If you’d like a sweeter taste, you can add half a banana to the preparation or any sweetener of your choice.