This vegan avocado mousse is super simple to make and totally delicious. Full of healthy fats to support the nervous system, it's super creamy and it also gives you beautiful skin and hair. I love it as breakfast but it can also be a great healthy, sugar-free treat.
3-Ingredient Coconut Avocado Mousse [Vegan, Raw, Gluten-Free]
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup young coconut flesh
- Cacao nibs for topping (optional)
- Blend all your ingredients in your high speed blender.
- Add a dash of filtered water or coconut water if needed.
- Pour in a nice glass and garnish with some cacao nibs and/or chocolate chunks.
If you’d like a sweeter taste, you can add half a banana to the preparation or any sweetener of your choice.