A few simple and whole ingredients come together to create a healthy and nutritious bar, a great snack for young and old children! Make them with the kids on the weekends for a healthy snack all week long!
Apple Walnut Bars [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 7-ounces gluten-free oats, ground
- 3 1/2-ounces walnuts, chopped
- 8-ounces apples, mashed
- 3/4-ounces coconut oil
- 1 3/4-ounces agave
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- In a bowl, mix the agave syrup with the oil and the mashed apples.
- In another bowl, mix the oats, walnuts, and spices.
- Add them together and mix well.
- Grease your 9x9-inch pan and empty the mixture.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 355°F for about 30 minutes. Let them cool down and then cut into 8 bars.