You don't need fish to make a dish with bright, bold, umami-packed flavors! This 100 percent anchovy-free olive tapenade is perfect for spreading on bread and sandwiches, dipping with veggies and crackers, or including as part of a vegan cheese board.
Anchovy-Free Olive Tapenade [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
Ingredients You Need for Anchovy-Free Olive Tapenade [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 1 cup fresh kalamata (or mixed) olives, pitted and drained
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2-4 tablespoon olive oil
How to Prepare Anchovy-Free Olive Tapenade [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until chunky.
- Add olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, and process until the mixture reaches your desired consistency.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.