Chewy, slightly sweet, slightly crunch, chocolatey, nutty, and delicious! These are a great gluten free and vegan cookie to have on hand!
Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt the butter and peanut butter together. Add sugars and vanilla and mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the almond meal, salt, and baking powder. Add to the wet ingredients and mix well. Finally, stir in chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop cookie dough onto sheet. Flatten down slightly with your hand.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Once the cookies come out of the oven, remove from the cookie sheet immediately. The easiest way to do this is just to lift up the parchment with the cookies on in to get them off the sheet.
- Let cool and enjoy!