In just one bite you can taste the freshness of the potato and the zesty flavor of the adobo and garlic combination. The mix of spices that make up the adobo used on these fries –cumin, black pepper, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder and turmeric are so powerful that the smell of all of them together will make your mouth water.
Adobo Garlic Fries [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for Adobo Garlic Fries [Vegan]
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons no salt or low sodium adobo
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
How to Prepare Adobo Garlic Fries [Vegan]
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel potatoes [optional] and cut into long French fry shapes.
- In a large bowl soak the potatoes for 20 minutes. Drain and rinse potatoes the pat them dry.
- Pour olive oil over the potatoes and stir to evenly coat all pieces.
- Sprinkle adobo and garlic and stir until all pieces are well coated.
- Place coated potatoes on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 35 minutes turning potatoes halfway through.
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Discover more recipes with these ingredients
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.