Granola is the original “health food” but often not very healthy, due to all the added sugars and oils. This recipe uses real food ingredients and delicious nuts and seeds full of minerals and healthy fats. Collagen peptides provide protein and the ashwagandha is there to help you tackle the day, no matter what life brings you. Use as a topping for vegan yogurt or smoothies, or eat with some nut milk or simply as a snack.
Adaptogenic Nut-Granola [Vegan]
- 1 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons plant-based collagen peptides
- 1 teaspoon ashwagandha
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Toss all the nuts, seeds, and coconut together in a bowl. Add the salt, cinnamon, collagen, and ashwagandha and mix well. Drizzle with the coconut oil and maple syrup and mix well.
- Spread the granola mixture on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, tossing the mixture every 10 minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let cool before transferring to an airtight jar.
Good for: Stamina, Stable Energy, Skin Glow