Acai bowls have been popular in cafes for a while now, and it’s a lot of fun to buy one every once in a while. But making your own is much cheaper and quicker. Play around with the toppings to find your favorite combination, and enjoy this delicious bowl of goodness!
Acai Bowl [Vegan]
For the Base:
- 1 packet acai
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 4 Medjoul dates
- 3 ripe frozen bananas
For the Toppings:
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon freeze-dried blueberries
- Anything else you like (fresh or freeze dried fruit, mint leaves, mulberries)
- Blend all ingredients until absolutely smooth, and decorate with toppings to your liking. Feel free to add the toppings you have on hand, such as goji berries, other freeze dried fruit, raisins, or anything jewel-like.