Spoon into the crisp outer to reveal a rich, molten middle. Perfect for sharing or, ahem, eating alone. This is the ultimate treat for your vegan valentine or for anyone who simply likes indulgence. Ditch the dairy and discover how this melt-in-the-middle chocolate pudding will become your go-to recipe to impress that special someone.
6-Ingredient Salted Chocolate Lava Puddings [Vegan]
- 7-ounces good quality dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup hazelnut milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 5-oucnes self raising flour
- 3-oucnes granulated sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Break the dark chocolate into even chunks, melt in a bowl over a pan of boiling water, or in a microwave for short bursts of heat to avoid burning.
- Stir in the coconut oil and whisk in the hazelnut milk.
- Fold in the flour and sugar until combined. Pour equally into ramekins and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until the top is shiny and appears to crack slightly. Sprinkle with sea salt and serve immediately.