Calling all matcha lovers, this is a wonderful treat for you! Imagine a warm and soothing mug of a matcha latte. Now put that in cookie form! They are soft and chewy and are sweetened with all-natural coconut syrup. You can have these mid-morning for a pick me up or after lunch for a nice treat.
6-Ingredient Matcha Cookies [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup
- 5 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and begin melting the coconut butter.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, almond flour and matcha powder.
- Add in the coconut nectar and melted coconut butter. Mix thoroughly and then add in the vanilla extract.
- When the batter is combined, begin spooning balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press down on each ball with a flat surface (like a water glass) to flatten the cookies to desired thickness.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!