Calling all matcha lovers, this is a wonderful treat for you! Imagine a warm and soothing mug of a matcha latte. Now put that in cookie form! They are soft and chewy and are sweetened with all-natural coconut syrup. You can have these mid-morning for a pick me up or after lunch for a nice treat.
6-Ingredient Matcha Cookies [Vegan]
Ingredients You Need for 6-Ingredient Matcha Cookies [Vegan]
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut syrup
- 5 tablespoon melted coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon matcha, plus more to taste
How to Prepare 6-Ingredient Matcha Cookies [Vegan]
- Preheat the oven to 220°F and begin melting the coconut butter.
- In a bowl, mix together the shredded coconut, almond flour and matcha powder.
- Add in the coconut nectar and melted coconut butter. Mix thoroughly and then add in the vanilla extract.
- When the batter is combined, begin spooning balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press down on each ball with a flat surface (like a water glass) to flatten the cookies to desired thickness.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!
Report Recipe Issue
Please report any concerns about this recipe below!
Is there an issue with this recipe?
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.