Chocolate lovers rejoice! This pudding is so rich, so creamy, and has so much chocolatey goodness you will be hearing choirs of angels sing as you take your first bite. Okay, well, maybe that’s not exactly true. But, wow! This one’s a winner.
4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding [Vegan]
What Ingredients Do You Need To Make 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- 1/4 cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
How To Make 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding [Vegan]
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of fresh water, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.
Hidden for desktop / visible for mobile