Chocolate lovers rejoice! This pudding is so rich, so creamy, and has so much chocolatey goodness you will be hearing choirs of angels sing as you take your first bite. Okay, well, maybe that’s not exactly true. But, wow! This one’s a winner.
4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding [Vegan]
- 1 large, ripe Haas avocado
- 1/4 cup non-alkalized cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (or sub vanilla beans to keep it raw)
- Soak dates in water for about one hour, until soft.
- Discard water and add dates with remaining ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of freshwater, if needed, to achieve a smooth, pudding texture.