Ready, set, recipes! Here are our just published, fresh-out-the-mill recipes in one convenient place! These are the top vegan recipes of the day, and are now a part of the thousands of recipes on our Food Monster App! Our newest recipes are stunning, so if you’re looking for something new and delicious, these recipes are it!
We also highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest meatless, vegan, plant-based and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help you get healthy! And, don’t forget to check out our Popular Trends Archives!
1. Scratch-Made Biscuit and Broccoli Cheddar Cobbler
This Scratch-Made Biscuit and Broccoli Cheddar Cobbler by Lauren Boehme features a super creamy filling that is almost pot pie–like and is topped with cheesy black pepper biscuits that are like their own little bread dollops baked all together. You get a warm, creamy soup with a fluffy, flaky, buttery biscuit . . . all at the same time.
Credit: Reprinted with permission from Delicious AF Vegan by Lauren Boehme. Page Street Publishing Co. 2023. Photo credit: Lauren Boehme and Julie Grace.
2. Hearty Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad
This Hearty Roasted Vegetable Rice Salad by Patrica Granek is a super delicious and satisfying meal. A wild rice salad recipe made with simple whole food ingredients and dressed with a delicious easy salad dressing. An easy recipe for rice salad perfect for lunch, dinner or as a pot luck recipe.
3. Dairy Free French Toast with a Cinnamon Sugar Sauce
This Dairy Free French Toast with a Cinnamon Sugar Sauce by Robin Browne takes a classic breakfast to the next level. The pecan cinnamon-sugar sauce will knock your socks off. It makes for all the cozy vibes you need on your weekend mornings.
4. Flourless Chickpea Brownies
Source: Flourless Chickpea Brownies
These Flourless Chickpea Brownies by Maggie Wescott are fudgy and packed full of delicious chocolate flavor. These protein-packed brownies make a healthy dessert or snack any time of the day! Chickpeas are a fairly neutral-flavored bean and once combined with all the other ingredients there isn’t a hint of bean anywhere. These brownies are dense and fudgy, with the perfect amount of sweetness from the maple syrup and dark chocolate.
5. Thai Yellow Tofu Curry
Source: Thai Yellow Tofu Curry
This Thai inspired Thai Yellow Tofu Curry by Kristina Jug & Mitja Bezenšek is ready on the table in less than 30-minutes! Super easy and delicious. This dish is great for meal-prep, as it will keep really well refrigerated up to 3 days.
6. Garlic Knots
Source: Garlic Knots
7. Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes
Source: Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes
This Easy Weekend Morning Pancakes by Wholesome LLC is pantry-friendly, does not contain trans fats or require emulsifiers (with the exception of your own muscle power), and does not require vitamins and minerals to be restored in result of processing. These pancakes are just good ol’ fashioned pancakes without the cruelty. Fluffy, delicious, and perfect for the weekend!
8. IHOP New York Cheesecake Pancakes
Among the breakfast chains, this one was never my number one choice. But everyone has their favorites, so due to friends and family I ate here plenty. And, when I did, I always got the most ridiculous special I could order. These IHOP New York Cheesecake Pancakes by Brian Watson seems like it would make it to the top of that list!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!
Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.