Start-up Rebellyous Foods has created plant-based chicken nuggets. The company is focusing on selling to cafeterias, schools, and hospitals to introduced plant-based meats on a mass scale.
Like many plant-based companies, Rebellyous Foods is focused on reducing on the environmental footprint of meat. CEO Christie Lagally told CleanTechnica, “Plant-based meat is a powerful solution for this problem, but only if it can be scaled. This is why, at Rebellyous Foods, we’re changing how plant-based meat is made so that it can finally become affordable and accessible.”
The company is focused on chicken nuggets, patties, and chicken strips. Made like traditional ready-to-heat nuggets, the breaded plant-based option is versatile. Rebellyous is vegan, dairy-free, plant-based and cholesterol free product.
Eating more plant-based foods is known to help with chronic inflammation, heart health, Emental wellbeing, fitness goals, nutritional needs, allergies, gut health and more! Dairy consumption also has been linked to many health problems, including acne, hormonal imbalance, cancer, prostate cancer and has many side effects.
Interested in joining the dairy-free and meatless train? We highly recommend downloading the Food Monster App — with over 15,000 delicious recipes it is the largest plant-based recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy! And, while you are at it, we encourage you to also learn about the environmental and health benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Weekly Vegan Meal Plans
- Plant-Based Health Resources
- Plant-Based Food & Recipes
- Plant-Based Nutrition Resources
- The Ultimate Guide to Plant-Based Nutrition
- Budget-Friendly Plant-Based Recipes
- High Protein Plant-Based Recipes
Read more about plant-based meat alternatives in the market, check out this articles below:
- Tofurky Launches Beef-Style Plant-Based Burgers at Target!
- Happy Holidays! Quarter Million Animals Saved as Plant-Based Options Increase at Fast Food Chains
- YES! Quorn to Invest $9 Million to Advance Plant-Based Meat!
- Breaking News! Impossible Foods Debuts Plant-Based Pork
- Get Ready for Impossible Foods’ Plant-Based Bacon to hit Markets
- Spanish Startup Creates Realistic Plant-Based Meat that Looks Like a Whole Cut of Meat!
- Dunkin’ Donuts Chairman Says Plant-Based Food Revolution is Here to Stay
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!