These healthy and dairy-free Thai Coconut Soup Recipes are delicious, satisfying, and pack a punch of flavor that will definitely satisfy your Thai food cravings. The Creamy coconut milk adds a richness to these soups that is hard to beat!
1. Thai Coconut Soup
Source: Thai Coconut Soup
Vegan Thai coconut soup is a healthy and flavorful dish that is a perfect weeknight dinner. This Thai Coconut Soup by Maggie Wescott is oil-free, gluten-free, and ready in under 30 minutes. This recipe requires minimal chopping and prep work, so it comes together very quickly. In fact, if you didn’t want to pull out your cutting board at all, you could buy pre-minced ginger and garlic and rip the spinach with your hands. How many recipes can you say that about?
2. Thai Coconut Soup
Source: Thai Coconut Soup
This Thai Coconut Soup by Lindsey Auerbach perfectly balances the sour, sweet, salty, and spicy flavors that Thai food is famous for. It has a light, flavorful broth that is chalked full of tender vegetables. Plus, it makes great leftovers for the work week.
3. Creamy Raw Thai Coconut Soup
Source: Creamy Raw Thai Coconut Soup
This Creamy Raw Thai Coconut Soup by The Natural Epicurean is perfect for a hot summer day. The recipe is one that students make during their raw food classes at Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts in Austin, Texas. Now you can make it in your own home.
4. Thai Style Coconut Soup
Source: Thai Style Coconut Soup
This Thai Style Coconut Soup by Marie Reginato is spiced with chilis, coconut milk, lime juice, eggplant and mushrooms. A delicious soup that can be thrown together quickly and made in bulk – perfect for a weeknight meal.
5. Thai Pumpkin and Coconut Soup
Source: Thai Pumpkin and Coconut Soup
This isn’t your average pumpkin soup. This Thai Pumpkin and Coconut Soup by Judy Moosmueller will transport you away to the tropical paradise of a Thai beach where you are dipping your toes in balmy waters, sipping coconut water straight from the coconut, soaking up the late afternoon sun, and enjoying the treasures of Thai cuisine.
6. Sweet Potato Carrot Coconut Thai Soup
Source: Sweet Potato Carrot Coconut Thai Soup
It’s safe to say that soup season is in full effect, and also safe to say that bringing healthy, dairy-free soup to work for lunch is one of the easiest ways to maintain balanced eating habits throughout the week. The coconut cream base adds an unbelievable amount of richness to the already rich sweet potatoes. There’s nothing like a warm, comforting, creamy bowl of soup and this Sweet Potato Carrot Coconut Thai Soup by Sarah Baker will warm your soul and your tummy.
7. Thai Coconut Curry Soup With Spicy Sesame
Source: Thai Coconut Curry Soup With Spicy Sesame
This Thai Coconut Curry Soup With Spicy Sesame by Parsley Vegan is all you want it to be; it’s savory with a hint of sweetness, with a punch of flavor from all of the herb and spice ingredients. Plus, this broth pairs well with numerous toppings so you can really switch it up every time you make it! It will definitely satisfy your Thai food cravings.
8. Roasted Potimarron Thai Soup
Source: Roasted Potimarron Thai Soup
Made with lemongrass, red curry paste, basil leaves, coconut milk and lime juice and peel, this Roasted Potimarron Thai Soup recipe by Julie Zimmer will spice up your traditional squash or pumpkin soup and give it a taste of Thai.
9. Slow Cooker Coconut Soup with Mushrooms and Jackfruit
Source: Slow Cooker Coconut Soup with Mushrooms and Jackfruit
This is a vegan version of a Thai chicken soup called Tom Kha Gai. This Slow Cooker Coconut Soup by Kathy Hester is mild, but you can add a little chili oil to spice yours up a bit. There are a few specialty ingredients in this soup, so you will need to find an Asian market where they will be inexpensive. Tamarind concentrate adds a tang, and the kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, and galangal root are the heart of this aromatic soup. It’s worth a trip to the market, and it comes together fast once you have the ingredients.
10. Thai Pumpkin Coconut Curry
Source: Thai Pumpkin Coconut Curry
Pumpkin isn’t only for pies! It’s perfect for a wide range of seasonal treats. This time the curry theme did the trick, and if you want a smaller potion you can divide this Thai Pumpkin Coconut Curry recipe by Travis Piper into two!
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast Fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!