Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
This adorable short clip was posted by @edgarsmission on TikTok and shows their hilarious residents and their “problems”. First up is Herb, who is a goat but thinks that he is a pony. The clip shows Herb running around with the ponies.
There’s Cupid, who plays dead for belly rubs, Mr. Squiggle, who has trouble sharing and loves to get all of the pets for himself, and Captain Jack, who has a ‘grumpy girlfriend’ but loves her anyways. Of course, we can’t forget about Harry, a white sheep who is a momma’s boy, and a pig named Aristotle who will sleep anywhere. Last but not least, there’s Mister Eze, who is a tiny baby goat who never stops wagging his tail, and a pig named Snuffles who will run off for no reason.
- The Gentle Barn Set to Open New York Sanctuary Following Death of NYC Carriage Horse, Ryder
- Cute Baby Elephant Plays in Water at Sanctuary in Thailand
- Sanctuary Conducts Study With Animals, But Only if They Volunteer
- Fawn with Head Trauma and Neurological Issues Rescued and Brought to Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lions Rescued From Ukraine Arrive at Their New Colorado Sanctuary Home
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!