Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
The two adorable baby goats are even playing with each other and hopping around. It looks like this isn’t their first rodeo! Finally, after a day full of adventures, she takes one of the baby goats back into the barn to puts him under the heat lamp. The goat protests but seems happy once he’s under the warmth.
“We don’t have to do it all in one day, ok?,” Mommy Farmer laughs and tells one of the goats. “Take it easy, you are 24 hours old, you’re not 24 years old!”
Make sure to check out @mommyfarmer for more adorable goat and animal content! This brought so much joy to our day, and we hope it does to yours as well!
- Amazing Rescue of a Baby Goat from a Steep Mountain [Video]
- Rescuers Save Abandoned Baby Goat With a Broken Leg
- Watching Rescued Goats Snack on Old Christmas Trees Is Just What You Need Right Now (VIDEO)
- Petition: Stop Culling Mountain Goats in U.S. National Parks
- Joaquin Phoenix and Other Celebs Plead for Release of Abused Goats
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take the initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!