Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A video of Arson, a kitten who survived a fire pit accident, is winning the hearts of TikTok users, amassing over 851,000 views. The clip, posted by user @saucy_skates, shows the kitten’s recovery process from burns, sparking a wave of well-wishes from viewers. Arson, while slightly singed all over, is notably happy and expressive. His paw pads and nose are blistered, and he carries a peculiar smell due to his burnt fur.
The fire pit accident wasn’t intentional; the people who lit the fire were unaware of the kitten’s presence, which was likely a hideaway or a spot chosen by his mother. Fortunately, Arson’s injuries are healing well, thanks to antibiotics, wound wash, and burn ointment. His eyes are undamaged, though they appear unusual due to the missing fur around them. His facial burns are confined to his nose and mouth area, but he was fortunate not to have skin burns.
Arson’s recovery is progressing well; he is syringe feeding, as he hasn’t yet mastered eating regular food. The video’s voiceover assures viewers that Arson is receiving excellent care and is on the path to a full recovery.
- Sweet Mama Cat Just Wants to Love the Stuffing Out of Her Kitten [Video]
- Dog Playing With New Kitten Brothers is Too Cute
- This Poor Kitten Was Rescued After Being Thrown Out of a Moving Car Window
- Stray Kitten in Spain Followed Traveling Couple Around Until They Took Him Home [Video]
- Michigan Shelter Mourns Loss of Kitten Who Was Adopted and Nursed by a Shelter Dog
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!