Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
It’s heartbreaking to hear stories of animal abuse, and unfortunately, they happen all too often.
This story involves a poor kitten who was thrown out of a moving car window. This innocent creature was left to fend for itself on the side of the road, scared and alone.
Fortunately, there are kind-hearted people in the world who are willing to help animals in need. A passerby spotted the kitten on the busy road and immediately rushed to its aid. It’s a miracle that this kitten survived such a traumatic experience, but it’s a testament to the resilience of animals.
- Three-Legged Kitten Rescued on the Day He Was Supposed to Be Euthanized [Video]
- Adorable Video of Husky Protecting New Kitten Goes Viral on TikTok
- Meet Eloise: Rescue Kitten Who Had to Have Her Eye Removed [Video]
- Newborn Kitten Found Dragging Herself on Hot Concrete Rescued! [Video]
- Kitten’s Bath After Being Rescued From Brooklyn Backyard Goes Viral on TikTok [Video]
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!