When we hear news about animals that have been abused by humans, it can be easy to shut down and lose faith in humanity. Thankfully, for every cruel person out there, there seems to be at least a handful of incredibly compassionate people as well. Just take the amazing rescue team from Hope for Paws, for example.
Hope for Paws was called into action after they received a report that a puppy had been badly beaten and thrown into a canal. After scaling the 30-foot walls of the canal, rescuers were able to reach the puppy. Some cruel human had cut off one of the puppy’s feet and left him for dead.
Once the puppy, named Jordan, was in the care of the Hope for Paws team, his life began to change for the better. After a series of operations and a long recovery period, Jordan was sent to live with a foster family. His transformation from a small, scared puppy into a vivacious, happy dog is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Stranded Dog Rescued From Floating Piece of Ice on River in Detroit
- Awesome Dog Rescue Team Helped Save a Wild Bunny From the Freeway and Get Him Home! (VIDEO)
- Transformation of Terrified, Emaciated Dog Rescued From Busy Road in India [Video]
- Dog Rescue Far Out at Sea Goes Viral on TikTok
- Dog Rescues Drowning Friend
- Lost Dog Rescued by Family in the Middle of Lake Michigan!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!