Footage caught a woman dumping a disabled dog in the street only to abandon him once again after he was returned to the family.
Source: The GoGo/Youtube
Twice in one day this poor dog was dumped by the people that are supposed to love and take care of him. The dog, Tintin, only has one of his front legs and a disability in the other front leg, which makes it incredibly hard for him to walk.
Security footage caught a woman in a white car in Sao Leopoldo in southern Brazil pulling over on the road and getting out to open the back door. A black dog jumps out, followed by Tintin. The woman tells the black dog to get back in the car but blocks Tintin from getting back in. The woman shuts the back door and pushes Tintin away before getting in the car and driving away, leaving the poor pup alone and confused in the street.
The footage went viral and has received over 1.3 million views on Youtube. The public is outraged and calling for the abusers to face penalties.
Many people offered to adopt this poor pup, and in no time, Tintin found his forever home. He is now living happily cuddled up with his new owners. Tintin is finally being showered with the love that he deserves from his new family.
Dumping and abandoning your pet is never a solution. If you are unable to care for your pet anymore, please take them to your local shelter so they can find a home that can take care of them and receive the love they deserve!
Sign this petition to demand all states make all animal abuse a felony now!
- Disabled Dog Can’t Walk Very Far So Her Incredible Rescuer Carries Her So She Never Misses Out (PHOTOS)
- This Man Gives Disabled Dogs the Chance to Run Again With the Help of Homemade Doggy Wheelchairs (VIDEO)
- George Clooney Rescued a Sick, Disabled Dog and Changed His Life Forever
- Disabled Dog Who Uses a Wheelchair Has the Most Unusual Best Friend a Silkie Chicken! (VIDEO)
- Daisy the Disabled Dog Takes Her Very First Steps Thanks to Her Prosthetic Legs (VIDEO)
- This is not Just Any Cat. She’s a Guide for a Disabled Dog!
For more Animal, Earth, Life, Vegan Food, Health, and Recipe content published daily, subscribe to the One Green Planet Newsletter! Also, don’t forget to download the Food Monster App on the App Store. With over 15,000 delicious recipes, it is the largest meatless, vegan, and allergy-friendly recipe resource to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy!
Lastly, being publicly-funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!