Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
A video of a cat walking on the edge of a handrail has gone viral on TikTok, and users can’t get over the sister cat’s reaction to the daredevil.
The video posted by @tiger_thee_tabby already has over 1 million views on TikTok and hundreds of comments from users. The video shows a cat walking dangerously on the edge of a handrail upstairs before the camera pans to another cat who is looking up in shock.
The caption along with the video read: “When your cat is being so dangerous even your other cat is in shock.” along with the post caption: “Scarlet is a widdle kitty daredevil, it scares me.”
In the comments, the poster explained that this is nothing new for Scarlet and they always stand under her and put pillows around the bottom incase she falls.
We encourage everyone thinking of getting a pet to only adopt instead of shopping. Read more resources about adopting animals on One Green Planet, including 7 Reasons to Adopt Your Next Furry Best Friend, 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Adopt a Pet, and These Heartwarming Before and After Pictures of Adopted Rescue Animals Will Make Your Day! Read tips for pet adoptions and what to consider before adopting an animal. We recommend using these apps to find shelter dogs near you!
- Understanding Why Your Cat Loves to Lick You
- Petition: Urge Congress to Pass Legislation That Will Protect the Right to Abortion Medication
- Petition: Get Justice for Neglected Cats in Mississippi
- Dog and Cat Decide to Co-Raise Kittens Together
- Alert Issued in Kent After String of Cats Shaved in Disturbing Attacks
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!