Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
Dogs need proper exercise and space to move around. They aren’t accessories, decorations, or little dolls; they’re animals that deserve love and care. Sadly, many people refuse to see dogs (and other animals) as sentient, living beings, and thus, they neglect to properly care for their dogs. Batman was one of these dogs.
Batman was rescued from a woman who spent lots of money to buy show dogs and then locked them up in cages. One day another rescuer, named Tye, was visiting the rescuer who took in Batman from his neglectful owner. Tye instantly fell in love with the pup. He adopted Batman and brought him to meet his two other Pitbulls, MayHem and Lucy.
It took Batman a bit of time to adjust, after all, he had never truly gotten to act like a dog or experience affection. However, he soon became the most playful, loving, and happy dog imaginable! As he opened up, he also made Lucy and MayHem much more playful, affectionate dogs. Tye and his friend may have rescued Batman, but Batman showed so much strength and resilience that he earned his superhero name.
- Bubby, the Former Bait Dog, Loves to Go on Adventures!
- Blind Senior Pit Bull Struggled to Make it on the Streets – Now He Has a Warm Laundry Basket to Nap In! (VIDEO)
- Watch This Scared Pit Bull Who Lived in an Oil Refinery Transform Into a Giant Love Bug! (VIDEO)
- A Film Crew Noticed an Abused Homeless Pit Bull and Helped Stage His Happy Ending! (VIDEO)
- Smart German Shepherd Lets Her Little Dog Friend Out of her Crate (VIDEO)
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade repeatedly.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and essential stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!