Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
@thedodo Life with a toucan 💛 #animallover #petsoftiktok #toucan @chester_the_toucan ♬ original sound – The Dodo
These two are adorable and an inseparable duo that does everything together! Chester the toucan is not your average pet, but he is so affectionate. Chester loves company and gets very excited when guests come over. When he likes someone, he will even give them a raspberry as a little token of affection. Chester’s owner was shocked at just how cuddly Chester was. He loves nuzzling up against her, laying on her chest, and can even be found climbing into her shirt for a safe place to hide. Chester loves being pet and makes an adorable honking sound, which is his version of a cat’s purr. His favorite activities include helping out in the kitchen, enjoying warm showers, and flying all around the house.
Make sure to go follow @chester_the_toucan, the Chestnut-eared Aracari to keep up with his daily life and all of the mischiefs he gets into!
- 10 Amazing Rescues of Sick, Injured, and Abandoned Birds
- Things to Know BEFORE Trying to Help/Rescue a Wild Bird
- Couple Attempts to Smuggle Two Live Toucans Across Mexico US Border
- Sweet Toucan Who Lost Her Beak Gets a 3D-Printed Prosthetic Replacement! (PHOTOS)
- The Story of Grecia the Toucan Who Lost Her Beak Will Break Your Heart But Give You Hope
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!