Taking pictures with our pets can sometimes be an entire ordeal. We want to immortalize our furry family members in beautiful pictures that we can look at for years to come, which means that we sometimes go a little overboard with staging the perfect shot. Props, locations and even wardrobe decisions are made in order to ensure that the photos reflect how flawless our little angels are. These kinds of pictures are the ones we like showing on Facebook and putting into a frame for our mantle. Let’s face it, our pets are beautiful inside and out, so a timeless image that reflects that really makes us smile.
Then, there are those candid moments that really capture life with Spot. You know, those lucky shots you catch during playtime when he’s jumping to catch the ball during a rousing game of fetch. The shots that show his jowels waving in all their crazy glory, the look of pure glee and anticipation in his eyes reminiscent of how he looks just before dinner time. These shots aren’t the perfect pics you took of him with a flower wreath on his head. They’re better. These pics paint the true picture of the goofy, lovable, hilarious and sweet little buddy you’ve chosen to share you home, and your life, with. A perfectly staged photo is awesome, but a perfectly timed one that captures a moment of sheer hilarity? Those are priceless.
1. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, you can cross the bridge!”
2. Stop kicking my mom!
3. I wonder if this tastes like shiny…
4. “Like this? No? But, I swear I’m making the same face, what do you mean I look insane?”
5. Get back over there! This is clearly not your side of the yard! My side…your side, my side…your side. It’s called boundaries, man!
6. What if this isn’t perfectly timed at all? What if this is just how this dog looks, like, all the time?
7. “He said to smile, open your ears!”
“Stop telling me my business!”
9. Holy frisbees, she’s kissing me.
10. HOLY CRAP, WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
11. Look! I’m Dash from ‘The Incredibles!’
12. This gives an entirely new meaning to the phrase, “bird’s eye view.”
13. Yes! I’m gonna catch this ball so hard!
14. Hey check it out feather toy, I can do a cool cheerleading split. I know you want to bring it, but it’s already been brung!
15. There are no words…
Lead Image Credit: Funny Pica