The weather outside might be frightful, but not to these snow loving sweeties! Seriously, have you ever seen anything cuter than a perfect snowflake on a dog’s sweet little nose? The correct answer is no, you have not. Well, unless you count that time you watched a horse hop around in the powdery stuff with such glee that you couldn’t help but want to hop right along with him. That was right up there on the adorable scale too.
Animals of all kinds love to play in the snow! That’s not to say that we should just fling the doors open to the house and let them have at it, of course. When the thermometer dips outside, it’s important as responsible pet parents to exercise caution in limiting playtime and protecting our pets’ paws and skin with balms, booties and even sweaters depending on the animal in question. Some furry friends have a higher tolerance for the cold than others, so keep an eye on your baby and head inside for warm snuggles before they become uncomfortable.
Once safety has been established, sitting back and watching your pet (or even local wildlife) take advantage of the winter wonderland around can truly bring joy to the world!
1. “Bring me down, can’t nothing, bring me down, because I’m happyyy.”
2. Seriously, this is going to be our holiday card this year.
3. “THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!”
4. “I’ve almost…it’s just…nearly got it…”
5. “Geez, that’s cold! I’m immediately regretting the fit I pitched over the reindeer sweater you tried to make me wear!”
6. “This is my snowman impersonation. Impressive, huh? Just call me Frosty.”
7. “Billy, watch me roll down this hill! Weeee!”
8. This is the most majestic thing we’ve ever seen.
9. “I’ll give you a running head start and then I’m making a snowball whose only bucket list entry is meeting your face.”
10. “Do I have something on my nose?”
11. If this isn’t the face of happiness, we don’t know what is.
12. “Mine! It’s mine! All mine! Mine, mine, mine!”
13.”Where’d it go? I could’ve sworn I saw one land.”
14. We retract our previous statement. This is the most majestic thing we’ve ever seen.
15. “They’ll never find me in my snow fortress. I’m like Elsa! The cold never bothered me anywayyy.”
Lead Image Credit: Imgur
These pictures are so great. =)