Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
When you adopt an animal, it’s usually for life. We’re there to love and take care of them as a forever family. Unforeseen circumstances may arise, but there are so many resources out there that can help in these situations, such as pet food donations or shelters where you can surrender animals that you can no longer care for. Sadly, some people choose to simply abandon their animals on the streets. That’s what happened to a poor cat named Valentino.
When a woman found a sick cat under her car, she called rescuers right away. The poor guy was malnourished, dehydrated, and had an abscess on his face. Fortunately, with some medical care and TLC, he started getting better. Valentino not only was able to stand up to eat and move around, but he also started getting cuddly! He especially loved to rub his face against his rescuer and give her kisses! Soon, his hair started to grow back too.
Valentino needed a lot of love, and it was soon time to find him a forever home. His story garnered so much attention that Valentino even piqued the interest of a celebrity! Now he’s happily living out his life in a forever home with Kelly Osbourne!
View this post on Instagram
- Amazing Woman Adopts Cat that Her Neighbors Abandoned [Video]
- Amazing Rescue of Two Dogs Who Were Abandoned in Industrial Area for a Year Will Make Your Day (VIDEO)
- Heartwarming Rescue of Mama Cat and Abandoned Kittens in the Woods (VIDEO)
- Blind Cat Rescued From Rubble After Tornado Destroyed Texas Animal Shelter
- Cat Rescued Two Weeks After Escaping Crate at Airport
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!