While we highly advise against hugging an actual bear, do feel free to enjoy their cuteness at a wildlife sanctuary. If you can’t manage to get to one, then no fear! Check out our top five favorite videos of adorable rescued bears having fun at sanctuaries around the world below.
1. Grizzly bear and dog romp around at Earthfire Institute Wildlife Sanctuary and Retreat Center in Idaho
2. Bear bile farm rescue Oliver finally enjoys freedom by munching on some tasty grass at Animals Asia’s Chengdu sanctuary in China
3. Black bears swim and play together at Wild Animal Sanctuary in Colorado
4. Rescued dancing bears take a little play break at Wildlife SOS’s Agra Bear Rescue Facility in India
5. Rescued moon bears Misty and Rain check out a bubble bath at Animals Asia’s sanctuary in Vietnam
Image source: Animals Asia Facebook Page