Help keep One Green Planet free and independent! Together we can ensure our platform remains a hub for empowering ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy, and compassionate world. Please support us in keeping our mission strong.
#massage #cute #tiktokcats #petsoftiktok #catsoftiktok #pettiktoks #animal #catlife #fluffy #mycat #dailydoseofcats #pettiktok #cattok #ilovemycat #catmom #catvideo #catlover #puppy #chowchow #happydoggo #cat #petoftiktok #chowchow #chowchowpuppy #chowchowdog #chowchowlife👑🦁 #chowchowlife #chowchowpuppy🐶
In a house shared by an 11-week-old Chow Chow puppy named Peanut, and a kitten named Princess, there’s no shortage of adorable moments. Owner Linzi Anderson regularly delights in their “random, funny things,” but a recent incident was particularly heartwarming.
Kneading is something cats start as nursing kittens and associate with comfort. It’s a habit they may continue into adulthood as a sign of affection. It can also serve as a territorial marker, releasing scent from glands in their paws. Whatever the reason, Princess’s kneading of Peanut suggests a loving bond between the two.
Anderson shared the touching scene on TikTok (@princessandthepeanutchow), amassing over 640,000 views and 168,000 likes. The comments overflow with admiration for the sweet duo. “It’s her teddy bear,” one viewer quipped, while another joked, “you interrupted their personal massage time.”
For Anderson, the response has been overwhelming but delightful, saying, “I’m just so glad we could spread joy into other people’s lives…just pure furry sibling love.”
- People Tried for Days to Save a Kitten Trapped in a Well, Then This Happened! [Video]
- Resilient Kitten Recovery from Fire Pit Accident Warms Hearts on TikTok
- Sweet Mama Cat Just Wants to Love the Stuffing Out of Her Kitten [Video]
- Dog Playing With New Kitten Brothers is Too Cute
- This Poor Kitten Was Rescued After Being Thrown Out of a Moving Car Window
Easy Ways to Help the Planet:
- Eat Less Meat: Download Food Monster, the largest plant-based Recipe app on the App Store, to help reduce your environmental footprint, save animals and get healthy. You can also buy a hard or soft copy of our favorite vegan cookbooks.
- Reduce Your Fast Fashion Footprint: Take initiative by standing up against fast fashion Pollution and supporting sustainable and circular brands like Tiny Rescue that raise awareness around important issues through recycled zero-waste clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Support Independent Media: Being publicly funded gives us a greater chance to continue providing you with high-quality content. Please consider supporting us by donating!
- Sign a Petition: Your voice matters! Help turn petitions into victories by signing the latest list of must-sign petitions to help people, animals, and the planet.
- Stay Informed: Keep up with the latest news and important stories involving animals, the environment, sustainable living, food, health, and human interest topics by subscribing to our newsletter!
- Do What You Can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse stuff, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote smart, switch to cold water laundry, divest from fossil fuels, save water, shop wisely, Donate if you can, grow your food, volunteer, conserve energy, compost, and don’t forget about the microplastics and microbeads lurking in common household and personal care products!